Bevin commenced his career as a programmer after completing a Bachelor of Technology (Computing Studies) degree at RMIT University in Australia. He has excellent communication skills and is a well organized and proficient coder. Bevin is a Wordpress specialist and has extensive knowledge in Wordpress customization. In fact, he has a special interest and passion for Wordpress based projects and is keen on working on projects that push the possibilities in terms of Wordpress customization. Apart from Wordpress, he has good experience with a range of PHP development projects and is familiar with multiple frameworks (Cake PHP, CodeIgniter and MVC). Bevin is also a Zend certified engineer
Bevin has strong capabilities to engage in detailed discussions on project requirements, analyze complex specifications, build documentation and present details in an effective and efficient manner. He has excellent team management skills and utilizes his capabilities to delegate tasks effectively and communicate with project members so that they can collectively work to deliver results on time.
MVC, CakePHP, CodeIgniter|
|Front-end Frameworks / Libraries:||
jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, Meteor.js, DataTables(JS)|
|Content management systems:||
Basic CSS, Basic HTML|
Bing Map, Google Maps, CSV/Excel, JpGraph, Twitter Integration|
LAMP, NetBeans, Quanta Plus, phpMyAdmin|
Basic shell scripting|
Smarty, Regular Expression, FlexiGrid|
- Building web applications using PHP and MySQL, and customizing existing applications
- Customization of DataTables, Flexigrid, PHPCharts and similar other open-source utilities
- Exposure to Cake PHP, CodeIgniter, MVC and Bootstrap.
- Developing e-commerce websites using WooCommerce
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Wordpress: Internationalization and localization of themes and plugin
- Wordpress: Administer the multi-site (or network) capabilities of WordPress portals
- Google Maps and Bing maps intergration
- Wordpress: Integrate or extend the functionality of existing Wordpress plugins and themes (extensive customization)
- Wordpress: Systematically and securely customize existing Wordpress plugins by overriding callbacks
- Wordpress: Hands-on experience in developing plugins e.g. responsive CSS plugin to manage stylesheets within a Wordpress website
- Wordpress: Manage translation for translation ready theme and plugin using poedit
- Payment gateway integration
- Expertise with Smarty (template engines)
- Wordpress: Installation and set up of themes as per the requirement
We have staff in both India and the Philippines. This staff member is located in India with the time zone GMT+5:30.
If you hire this staff member on a full-time month-to-month basis you can choose one of the following shift schedules:
|Shift name||Shift timing|
Choice of shift time is not available with part-time or weekly hiring.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee
We have a reputation for quality and professionalism so we are confident that you will be delighted with our service. For your peace of mind though, we provide a 14-day money-back guarantee under which, if you are not completely satisfied with our service, you can cancel within the first 14 days of the first month and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full. The 14-day money-back guarantee is only available when you hire on a monthly basis. The 14-day money-back guarantee is not available when you hire staff on a week-to-week or hourly basis.
This staff member can either:
- Become part of your team to carry out multiple projects; or
- Work with you for a limited time to carry out an individual project at low cost.
PHP coding and development tasks which can be undertaken by this programmer include:
- Building applications from scratch;
- Customizing existing open source applications;
- Maintaining or enhancing your proprietary software;
- And so on.
Please note that programmers are not web designers and so do not carry out graphics tasks. Similarly, our programmers are not able to undertake system administration work.
This staff member can work with your choice of one of the following software platforms:
Our PHP programmers can develop PHP applications for your Windows, Linux or Unix server environment and will work on a Linux desktop with the following software installed:
- Quanta IDE
- Web browsers (Firefox, Opera)
- Instant messenger (AOL, Yahoo, ICQ and MSN supported)
- Open Office
- Various other standard Linux software packages
How it Works
To hire a staff member, the first step is to
place an order. During the order process, you will be asked to pay for the first month of service. Upon receipt of your order and payment, the staff member will be assigned to work exclusively for you during the hours of work listed at the top of this page.
Hiring a staff member from us is much like hiring your own in-house staff but you only pay a flat monthly fee so do not have to worry about paying other employment-related costs such as office space rental, hardware costs, retirement benefits, health insurance and so on.
Naturally too, our staff work from our offices instead of yours and will remain employees of our company rather than yours. You would assign work directly to the staff member you hire and he/she would report directly back to you so that you can easily monitor progress. In this way, you retain strong control of your projects. The staff you hire will send you work updates daily (or more frequently if you prefer) and you will be able to contact your assigned staff at any time during your daily service period via:
- Email - we will notify you of an email address which you can use to directly contact the staff assigned to you. Your assigned staff can also respond directly to you;
- Instant messenger - we will provide an instant messenger address at which you can directly contact the staff assigned to you at any time during your daily service period; and
- Job Tracker - we provide a task management system in our customer center which you can use to provide instructions and files to your assigned staff.
If you wish to discontinue service at any time, all you need to do is to cancel service before your next monthly payment is due and work will then be discontinued at the end of the currently paid-up period.
We provide basic supervision only. That is, we ensure that your assigned staff attend work on time and work diligently while at work.
We do not provide advanced supervision, meaning that we do not oversee the actual tasks undertaken. Rather, you would need to directly interact with your assigned staff to ensure that work is being carried out to your satisfaction. You would also need to be sure to assign sufficient, clearly-defined work and to monitor work progress in order to get as much value as possible out of your paid support period.
If you wish to hire a staff member we strongly recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. To be fair to all customers, orders are processed on a first-in, first-served basis. Please note that in cases where a staff member's availability is listed as some time in the future, a refund will be issued for any unused days from the time your order is received until the commencement of service.