Sujil is a savvy designer whose passion for web and media-related design prompted him to complete a degree in digital media. He has worked on a wide variety of design-related projects and has shown an affinity towards delivering clean and professionally laid out design concepts.
Sujil considers himself to be a curious, creative and constructive designer for whom uniqueness, quality and timely delivery are key factors in his work for clients. Sujil firmly believes that the key to consistently delivering results is practice and more practice.
|Mobile application development:||
Mobile User Interface Design|
|Front-end Frameworks / Libraries:||
|Content management systems:||
Responsive design, HTML5, CSS3, Advanced HTML, CSS, Flash|
Adobe AfterEffects, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop|
- Creating layouts for static, dynamic and e-Commerce based websites
- Converting PSD layouts into HTML5 using CSS3, HTML/CSS etc
- Designing banners, newsletters and email campaigns
- Creating and customizing Wordpress themes
- Integrating and customizing pre-written slideshows, banners and animation scripts
- Creating conceptual logos, business cards, brochures and other promotional material
- Developing Wordpress-based websites, including e-Commerce sites
We have staff in both India and the Philippines. This staff member is located in India with the time zone GMT+5:30.
If you hire this staff member on a full-time month-to-month basis you can choose one of the following shift schedules:
|Shift name||Shift timing|
Western US evenings: 5.30pm-1.30am US Pacific
Australian daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm AEST
Asian daytime: 8.30am-4.30pm Singapore time
UK daytime: 9.30am-5.30pm GMT
European daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm GMT+1
South African daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm GMT+1
|Rotating monthly shift
||Shift rotates monthly between: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am (Indian times)|
Choice of shift time is not available with part-time or weekly hiring.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee
We have a reputation for quality and professionalism so we are confident that you will be delighted with our service. For your peace of mind though, we provide a 14-day money-back guarantee under which, if you are not completely satisfied with our service, you can cancel within the first 14 days of the first month and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full. The 14-day money-back guarantee is only available when you hire on a monthly basis. The 14-day money-back guarantee is not available when you hire staff on a week-to-week or hourly basis.
This staff member can either:
- Become part of your team to carry out multiple projects; or
- Work with you for a limited time to carry out an individual project at low cost.
Our web designers can perform any mixture of the following tasks::
- Website design including layout design, image creation, HTML coding, CSS stylesheet coding, Flash work, image optimization, HTML validation, implementing navigation systems, search engine tags and so on;
- Building unique websites from scratch based on your specifications;
- Small print jobs such as logos, business cards and letterhead (up to a maximum file size of 5 MB). CMYK files are not supported but may be available occasionally (infrequent use only) at our discretion.
Unless otherwise specified, the following tasks cannot usually be undertaken by our designers:
- Print work involving any file larger than 50MB;
- 3D modelling/design;
- Original illustration work;
- Support for your customers;
- Programming (e.g. PHP, Perl, .NET etc);
- System/server administration.
This staff member can work with your choice of one of the following software platforms:
Web Design Platform
Our web designers work on Windows desktops with the following software installed:
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Fireworks (includes support for Photoshop files)
- Adobe Photoshop (senior designers only)
- Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera)
- Instant messenger (AOL, Yahoo, ICQ and MSN supported)
- Open Office (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations)
How it Works
To hire a staff member, the first step is to
place an order. During the order process, you will be asked to pay for the first month of service. Upon receipt of your order and payment, the staff member will be assigned to work exclusively for you during the hours of work listed at the top of this page.
Hiring a staff member from us is much like hiring your own in-house staff but you only pay a flat monthly fee so do not have to worry about paying other employment-related costs such as office space rental, hardware costs, retirement benefits, health insurance and so on.
Naturally too, our staff work from our offices instead of yours and will remain employees of our company rather than yours. You would assign work directly to the staff member you hire and he/she would report directly back to you so that you can easily monitor progress. In this way, you retain strong control of your projects. The staff you hire will send you work updates daily (or more frequently if you prefer) and you will be able to contact your assigned staff at any time during your daily service period via:
- Email - we will notify you of an email address which you can use to directly contact the staff assigned to you. Your assigned staff can also respond directly to you;
- Instant messenger - we will provide an instant messenger address at which you can directly contact the staff assigned to you at any time during your daily service period; and
- Job Tracker - we provide a task management system in our customer center which you can use to provide instructions and files to your assigned staff.
If you wish to discontinue service at any time, all you need to do is to cancel service before your next monthly payment is due and work will then be discontinued at the end of the currently paid-up period.
We provide basic supervision only. That is, we ensure that your assigned staff attend work on time and work diligently while at work.
We do not provide advanced supervision, meaning that we do not oversee the actual tasks undertaken. Rather, you would need to directly interact with your assigned staff to ensure that work is being carried out to your satisfaction. You would also need to be sure to assign sufficient, clearly-defined work and to monitor work progress in order to get as much value as possible out of your paid support period.
If you wish to hire a staff member we strongly recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. To be fair to all customers, orders are processed on a first-in, first-served basis. Please note that in cases where a staff member's availability is listed as some time in the future, a refund will be issued for any unused days from the time your order is received until the commencement of service.